Is the scenic beauty of West Virginia calling to you this summer? There’s nothing like a road trip to spice up your summer holidays! As you plan to hit the road, don’t forget to review your auto insurance coverage to ensure you’ve got adequate protection for your travels. At Smith Insurance Agency of West Virginia in Kingwood, WV, we can help adjust your coverage to meet your summer driving needs.
Types of Auto Coverage
Various factors come into play when deciding on an auto policy, such as your driving habits, the type of vehicle you drive, the value of your car, your age and driving experience, etc. At Smith Insurance Agency of West Virginia, we can help personalize your auto policy to ensure you’re protected from any eventuality.
Bodily injury and property damage liability coverage is mandatory in West Virginia to protect other drivers from accidents you cause. For summer travels, you should also consider the following additional coverage:
- Collision – to help cover your vehicle repair costs if it’s damaged in a collision
- Comprehensive – to protect your vehicle from weather damage, vandalism, non-collision incidents, and theft during your travels
- Uninsured Motorist – to help pay for your damages if you’re hit by a driver with poor or no insurance coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – to help cover your medical expenses if you’re injured in an accident
- Roadside Assist – to provide assistance if your vehicle breaks down unexpectedly. This assistance may include towing your vehicle to a mechanic, jump-starting a dead battery, changing a flat tire, and more.
Update Your Auto Coverage
To learn more about auto coverage options or to update your auto policy, contact Smith Insurance Agency of West Virginia in Kingwood, WV.